To be accepted into the Georgia Youth ChalleNGe program, prospective candidate must be:
Committed to making a change in their life.
- Between 16-18 years of age
- U.S. Citizen or permanent resident
- Georgia Resident
- Educationally at-risk or High School dropout
- Voluntary enrollment
- Drug-Free (All cadets will be drug tested)
- Physically and mentally capable to participate in the program with reasonable accommodations for physical and other disabilities
- Not currently on parole or probation for other than juvenile status offenses, not awaiting sentencing, not under indictment, accused or convicted of a felony. You cannot have any pending court dates once the program starts.
Important Information for Applicants!
The application below is the first step in applying to the Georgia Youth ChalleNGe Program, upon submission you will receive an email with instructions on the required forms necessary for the preliminary screening process. Documents can be submitted via standard postal mail, Fax, or e-Mailed to the address below: